Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Interview with Seth of Immortal Seth

 Download the live interview - mp3 format


IMMORTAL SETH – SAUDI ARABIA

Interviewed live by: Corix Baluca and Ron Red Sacueza (Noisecore Zine)

It was so amazing when I first discovered this guy, because I didn’t expect a black metal band in Saudi Arabia and knowing he’s from Riyadh, because Riyadh is the very strict city in all Saudi Arabia, I have been in contact with lots of bands in Saudi but they are from different provinces and cities and too far away from Riyadh, by the way Immortal Seth is a one man band.
In my curiosity, I called him up to set a meeting and interview. We’ve been thinking for a good places to do an interview because I want it live and we ended up to do it in his place and we decided to meet up Friday which is our rest day for both of us and that was an excellent plan so I called Ron Red (of the late Noisecore Zine) what we have planned and we go to his place.
I know it was safe there at Seth’s house so I brought him a bottle of alcohol called “sadique” a homebrew shit like gin (a D.I.Y shit) actually it was Seth’s first time to drink that kinda shit! Hehe! And we had fun drinking and head banging!
It was my first time to do an interview live so the excitement is there…

Take 1 the recorder doesn’t work!
Take 2 it has some difficulties, feedbacks and stuffs from the audio. Hehe
Take 3…here we go…


Photobucket
Corix: for the record again… you grew up and raised here?
Seth: well, no, most of my life in States, in America, Virginia, of cors.
Corix: and… you’re a muslim…
Seth: ya, I’m a muslim
Corix: a practicing....
Seth: well…not a practicing…well, I believe in Islam of cors, but you know, black metal is always something about..you know, Satanist, and you know, demonic ideas and concept and stuffs, ah.. so, it’s I believe in devils, I’ve read the black book, so…you know, I’m trying to resurrect them, just like doing something unnatural, got my point? So…ya, I’m a muslim…but, yah, its like something in my family and stuffs you know, I believe in black metal, man! (laughs)
Corix: you don’t believe in your religion anymore…
Seth: what?
Corix: you don’t believe in your religion anymore…
Seth: well, its not about not believing, maybe…I believe in all religions, by the way…its like I believe in Jews, I believe in Christianity, I believe in Catholics, I believe in Satanic also, ‘cuz they all exists, the all Gods exists, that’s what I think, and its like in my theory, devils are there, ah…God is there..ah…Jesus was there, everybody was there, right? But you know, everybody has their own beliefs and his God, got the point? So yah…
Corix: so, you worship and hail Satan…
Seth: I call him…I didn’t worship him, I didn’t worship him. I’ve called devils before
Corix: as a black metal, you should worship, you should worship him, man!
Seth: why do you worship the devil? For me, its like a concept of…
Corix: that’s…that’s the concept of black metal.
Seth: no, its not always about worshiping the devil, sometimes, like… you feel, that’s like even if you’re real human, you can, just like, over the devil and stuff, by your own and stuffs…even the devils cant control humans if you got your owns and stuffs or your own madness and evil that’s what I think my concept, so..its like ah…
Corix : about your lyrics, its all about stuffs like ah, like an evil, you know, satan…dark
Seth: yah, about dark, yah, its like…you know why I called…I always use to fight devils cuz you know they got powers and stuffs..like…I’m calling one of them, and I called myself Seth, Seth is also a devil, is one of the big devils, so I called myself Seth, cuz you know, I’ve raised five devils before, I’m not lying to you, I swear to God,
Corix: (laughs)
Seth: I swear to God, five devils
Corix: five devils? Its like a…
Seth: and they came to me, you know what they do…
Corix: just like Emily Rose, man? (laughs)
Seth: Nah..(laughs) I’ve been doin’ “oh my God” “oh my God” don’t kill me! (laughs) nah! Fuck it, man!
Corix: you watch that shit, man? The Emily Rose story? (laughs)
Seth: (laughs) Nah, I don’t give a shit, man! No…
Corix: you mean, you don’t believe that shit, man?
Seth: Emily Rose?
Corix: No, you..you..you..you don’t believe on the spirits? The super natural creatures?
Ron: do you believe that spirit exists?
Corix: do you believe that shit?
Seth: No, I do believe, man!
Ron: really??!
Seth: yah, I’ve seen them! I’ve talked to one of them, man! He went through me, I swear to God, I’m not kidding you that was three years ago…
Corix: you were here in Saudi?
Seth: I was in Saudi, I was putting some black metal shit, and you know I was alone, I was like and my family left at home and stuff, you know they were on vacation and stuff, so I was alone in my house, I swear to god, I’m not kidding you, I went upstairs, was like, talking to a friend, a metal friend of mine
Corix: so you believe in that shit, man! Super natural, the spirits
Seth: of cors, man! I’ve seen five, man! And I’ve talked to them..
Corix: so you like to see somethin’ like that?
Seth: aaaaahhh yah!
Corix: you go to the Philippines, man! (laughs) Seth: oh yeah! I’m goin’, man! (laughs) hell yeah! (laughs)
Corix: so, how did you get into metal? Who influence you?
Seth: ok, it’s like, ah.. I was in states, its like…my first album was something like ah…uhhmmm…the old Immortal album and uhhmm Bathory
Corix: before Immortal Seth?
Seth: before what?
Corix: ah. Ah .ah what are you saying?
Seth: I mean, I’ve started to be a black metal, or into metal
Corix: yah yah, I mean, how did you get into metal?
Seth: into metal? Yah, exactly, one of my friend just like got me, just like bought me a cd, a Bathory
Corix: a Bathory
Seth: exactly…and I’ve listened to it and I was so so so I amazed, I’ve never thought there, just like uh uh uh I started music ah ah….
Corix: so Bathory got you into metal…that Bathory shits, man!
Seth: yah, of cors..Bathory, then, Immortal of cors…
Corix: have you been into, like Metallica, it’s always, me, me when I was started I’ve been into Metallica, Anthrax, and Slayer and something like that…
Seth: Slayer, ok, I’ve started with those bands
Corix: so you mean, you are into black metal at first, man?
Seth: yah, but not at first, black and some death, I go for both black and death metal, so, its like ah, I’ve started listening to Bathory, Immortal….
Corix: so how old are you now? Seth: I’m 25 right now
Corix: you’re 25, so maybe, I guess
Seth: yah..late 80’s man!
Corix: so you start from Bathory, like that
Seth: yah..a 90’s, early 90’s, yah, Bathory and Immortal and ah..also you know Slayer albums, I love their old fuckin’ albums, it was good and ive been to their concert by the way, last year
Corix: just a biography of your band? Immortal Seth…
Seth: ok, ok, Immortal Seth is a one guy band, just like..uhmm, I play everything of cors, from guitar to bass, to keyboards, and I do all the vocals, and the lyrics, its like my style is all into ah, atmospheric black metal, so I’m doing the atmospheric and that sort of stuff with its own lyrics and its own darkness feelings and stuff so I want, what I am trying to do is like a show people how I feel, whats the darkness within me, it like, see the concept of darkness and evilness and torture and I’m talking about, its like end of humanity, cuz you know I’m always against normal people, by the way.
Corix: any band before you form alone?
Seth: well, yah, I use to have Seth, of cors, it was ah, five members band and ah it was black metal stuffs and we played live in Faisaliah a long time ago and yah, you know…
Corix: what’s the name of the band?
Seth: “Seth” it was Seth, just Seth, I,..uhmm..i am the creator of this band
Corix: how many piece, man?
Seth: how many members?
Corix: how many members?
Seth: five, a five members, I was the vocalist and the guitarist of that band and I was writing all the stuff
Corix: you played in Faisaliah?
Seth: yah, I played in Faisaliah
Corix: how many bands played there?
Seth: well, nobody played there before, I’m the only one, because you know, its like, I’ve been sponsored over there, so one of the guys called me, its like, from I don’t know who ever it is in faisaliah or wharever, he called and he want me to play live for a new year event and stuff and I was like, ok we’ll make a special concert for you, ok will give it a try, why not.
Corix: any plan to form a real band? Here? Now?
Ron: a group?
Seth: a group? No, I’ve got lots of projects of cors, its more I’m concentrating on my own project Immortal Seth, cuz you know its ah
Corix: if you’ll meet anybody
Seth: well,..ah…yah, I have another band, its called..ah…Ave La Vistas of cors it means Hells the Belial so, it’s a two member band and also I’ve got another project, I’m gonna do, you know, collecting some people to make a new band, a black metal band..
Corix: a real band…
Seth: yah, exactly, an official band, but you know, but you know, I always call my really official band, what I am concerned about, and you know, and you know, its all about Immortal Seth
Corix: if you have a real band now, will you join a battle of the bands?
Seth: yah, of cors, I will do that…
Corix: will you join?
Seth: yah, if I have a real band, I will join…but right now, I wont be joining, cuz you know….
Corix: lets just say that.. uhm..you have a real band now..
Seth: yah, ok…
Corix: so you will join in a battle of the bands?
Seth: well, I will join, yah, why, not?
Corix: why? Why? Why?
Ron: for the purpose of what? Joining them?
Seth: I like to compete, man! Cuz you know, my ideas and my concept and my vocal also is different on them, man! I like to respect bands over here, Creative Waste and ahh Deathless Anguish and a Fire Cell and you know, I respect all bands over here, they are fucking good, but you know, I’m quite different and you know I’m into black metal, I’m into atmospheric black metal, its like, you know, got the point? And people always ask me about the drum thing, always ask, why don’t you use drums…
Corix: I mean, the purpose, why...why you should join the battle of the bands?
Seth: well, right now, you u mean?
Corix: No, I mean, if you have a real band, right?
Seth: yah, I’m gonna join of cors, cuz you know right now, I cant join, c’mon! I’m doin alone with my music
Corix: lets just say that you…
Seth: yah, I will join, and fight against, but..but.the’re all my friends, man!, but I’ll be joining, you know, compete, man!
Corix: but, you know, joining the battle of the bands is not a real concept of the undedrground, what can you say about that?
Seth: what do you mean?
Corix: if a black metal they heard you that, Seth is fuckin’ joining the battle of the bands…
Seth: ok…
Corix: then, they will say, he sucks, man!
Seth: why is that?
Corix: because that’s the concept of the underground, joining the battle of the bands is like ahh..goin’ to mainstream and something like that, you know…
Seth: no, for me, its not, its like
Corix: because you know, its like a…
Seth: you know, specially in Saudi, I’m trying to raise something new, man! Its like, there’s no black metal and stuff, that’s why, I wanna show people, I wanna show black metal, at least, its not about…the concept of doing it, is I wanna show them black metal, the real black metal, the real black feeling, I wanna show them real vocals, its not about, just like real guitar, real vocal, real feelings, man! About music and lyrics and the keyboards playing itself, so, c’mon, it like doing something spiritual…
Corix: so, you just want prove them, something like that?...
Seth: show them…
Corix: you’re not trying to be famous or something…
Seth: nah, nah, I dont give a shit, man!
Corix: and signing to big labels, you know…
Seth: you know, ahh..lots of label came to me, by the way, the labels from America, labels from US, I can show you my e-mails…
Corix: no, no, I’m talking about the big labels, the mainstream labels
Seth: one of the mainstream came to me, they love my vocals and stuff, cuz you know, I’ve got
Corix: what, you will sign a deal or something?
Seth: well, not really, I like to do with underground, man, I like to be underground, always underground, undercover, people always ask…
Corix: so, for you, what’s underground for you, man?
Seth: well, underground, is something like ah..uhmm…not being in public, its like, I would like to send my music and let people check it out and stuff, but you know, not ah…not to be in public, and see me, and meet me playing live a lot, no, I don’t wanna be that, I don’t wanna be that kind of poseur, man! I just want them to imagine me, who’s that fuckin’ Seth? I wanna meet Seth, Its something like ah… you got the point? Its like uhm..even Singaporean, European, whatever, who the fuck is from Saudi that’s weird and stuff, you got the point? That’s underground, that’s what I call underground, being underground, being covered…
Ron: yah…but, you know, man! When you get into, ah.. lets say, the mainstream? There’s a lot of money, man!
Seth: well, I don’t think about money, for me, is like black metal…I love what I am doing, man! Its like black metal is everything to me, I’m living as a black metal, man! I’m living by the music, by my own lyrics, I’ve got my own feelings, I always tell my girl friend and my people, its online, you can check it online…I’ve got my own dark world, so wherever at night I always think about you know, evil stuff came to my mind, you know, I always close my eyes and feel evil and torture and you know something so fuckin’ insane, man!
Corix: in black metal, you could make money on black metal, man!
Seth: well, yah
Corix: Look Cradle of Filth…
Seth: aahhh…fuckin’ poseurs, man! Its not about that, I don’t like their lyrics, specially the vocals, I don’t call them black metal, if you’re talking about real black metal? You should go and check something like Azgahal, or Immortal black/death metal ah…old Behemoth its fuckin’ amazing, man! You can find lots of fuckin’ band, man! I like also the symphonic the’re fuckin’ amazing, something spiritual, you’d feel fuckin’ good lyrics…yah
Ron: you’ve mention..ah..atmospheric metal, death metal atmospheric, which is what you have doing…
Seth: yah…exactly
Ron: how are you going to define it, how are you going to explain it to us this kind of arrangement of music?
Seth: ok…I’ll tell you…ah…atmospheric black metal is something like, its like ah…black senses, its like about, you know, a feeling of torture, and death, end of world, end of humanity, something like, its like, you got your own, ah…your trying to express your own feelings with your music, that’s why, its like, you don’t use drums, its not like that, you want people to understand the music, what the keyboard playing, guitar playing, try to feel, feel your words, what is it about, the concept, got the point, its all about atmospheric, the atmosphere, you just close your eyes and feel it, feel the fuckin’ shit! Its like you’re feeling what I’m feeling, what the darkness that I got, got the point, something like you’re going through, man! Through darkness…
Ron: yeah…yeah.
Seth: yeah…
Corix: how bout those shits you’re listening nowadays?
Seth: ah..my music and stuffs?
Corix: no, you’re listening nowadays?
Seth: well, nowadays, you know, I swear to God, I’m not lying to you, I’ve listen to more than thousands of black metal stuffs, cuz you know, I’m living with that, I always listen to black metal, I’m fuckin’ insane about black metal, I like to check a lot of bands, you know, and I’m checkin’..well, nowadays there’s a lot of bands I’m checkin’…
Corix: how about when you’re a kid, do you listen to punk music?
Seth: nah, I don’t believe in that shit, man! My first music is metal, cuz before I was not listening to anything, cuz you know…
Corix: so, you started metal…
Seth: yah, I started metal, with metal, cz you know, I couldn’t believe in other music, man! I couldn’t understand, I don’t like it, man! I’m evil! Since childhood, man! I’m not lying to you
Corix: (laughs) alright…
Seth: I’m evil cuz you know what I face seriously, cuz I was in Saudi you know, its not about against politics and stuffs, you know, Saudi is good, but you know, the concept of that is like, freedom, I’m talking about freedom, and you know, that’s me, my first demon up was like, I’ve seen, when I was childhood, man! And I do see that, and I do talk to them, by the way! That’s why, got the point? So, I’m trying to, its like, trying to make people feel how I feel, got the point?
Corix: how about reading fanzines?
Seth: reading what?
Corix: stuffs like this…
Seth: yah..I can show you lots of my fuckin’ magazines that I read, man! I like to check bands and reviews…
Corix: what are those magazines you are reading, man?
Seth: ah…S.O.D the best Singaporean magazine, I love this magazine, Sound Of Death, its like, it has interviews, reviews and you know, a lot of reviews of bands, black/death, death metal, deathcore whatever they call it, got the point? So mostly about black and death metal, good pictures and good reviews, really, its like professional ones, I like to read and check bands, yah, its like their interviews about big fuckin’ bands, what’s their fuckin’ ideas, what do they believe in, darkness and evil and torture…
Corix: you’re checking the big bands, how about the smaller bands?
Seth: yah…I check everything, man! I don’t care if it’s a big band or a small band, I just wanna go through their ideas, let me see, I wanna see, what do they, its like, how do they feel, what do they know about black metal or death metal, got the point? So, or are do they real black metallers or they not! Got the point? That’s point, are they real!?
Corix: have you hear the band SOD?
Seth: SOD?
Corix: yeah…with Billy Milano and the guys from Anthrax
Seth: yah of cors, I’ve heard about Anthrax
Corix: you hear their song “fuck the middle east”, man? What can you say about that?
Seth: well, I would say, fuck them, man!
Corix: (laughs)
Seth: I would say Fuck them! (laughs) cuz you know, I’m in Saudi, I’m in Hell, man! (laughs) this is hell, man! And its like, the best thing about that, its like, you’re fighting all people over here, specially me, I’m a black metaller, its like I’m fighting all the fuckin’ scene in Saudi, I wanna show people how evil am I, and how am I against, got the point?, you now, against the concept of Saudi Arabia and what they believe in, is not about that, cuz you know, there are things like black metal has a satanic vision die and that sort of stuff, c’mon! we should have our own fuckin’ freedom, that’s why right now I am torturing them…
Corix: mostly people here are in the traditional stuff like ahh…how about your parents, how do they reacted when they see you wearing metal shirts and your long hair you know…
Seth: let me tell you something, my dad has been graduated in America, he’s a Saudi of cors, and mom is a Turkish but ah, they always believe in me, my dad was a rocker
Ron: are they very supportive?
Seth: very!
Corix: how did they reacted that? When they see you like that, instead of wearing your traditional clothes like a tob, man? (laughs)
Seth: I don’t wear tob, by the way! But you know, they always support me, I swear to God, my dad bought me the first guitar and my mom bought me the first keyboards, so its like, they always supported me, and they always like to check my ideas, I always tell them about my concepts and my ideas about darkess and you know evil and stuffs..
Corix: you have just said your father is a rocker, man?
Seth: yah..yah, my dad was a rocker..
Corix: what are those stuffs they listen, man?
Seth: aaahhh…ancient! cuz you know, before, their wasn’t…
Corix: 70’s rock?
Seth: yah, 70’s, 60’s cuz you know, metal, it wasn’t there man! Its like, there were evil people and you know, they couldn’t do it in something called music, man! Got the point? They didn’t find the instrument itself yet, got the point? Its like metal started at late 80’s got the point? That’s why, but you know, my dad is so so cooperative, and he’ve heard all my music and my ideas, and my vocals, and he love it, man! And even, and my brother right now, he’s a drummer and he’s supporting him right now, he’s something like 13 or 12 years old and my dad supporting him, I swear to God I’m not kidding, he’s supporting him…
Corix: how about mutawa, man? Have you encountered problems with mutawa, man? (laughs)
Seth: (laughs) I’ve been caught more than a hundred times with them, they always like called me, like satanic and something like that, fuck them, man! Who gives a shit! Seriously, who gives a shit!
Corix: they didn’t question your long hair?
Seth: they did, yah, they did, they ask me my long hair, why do you keep your own hair, why do I wear black and stuffs and you know skulls and bands and demonic t-shirts and stuffs, so they always like you know, say I’m a fuckin’ satanic, and I don’t give a shit about them, I always out, got the point? Its like, their should be a freedom, man! Got the point?
Ron: yah, but you go out having your hair out?
Seth: yah, I’m not scared of them, man!
Ron: really?
Seth: I swear to God, I would kill them…
Corix: you didn’t hide your hair or something?
Seth: never!!! I never hide my hair, I’m proud of my hair, man! My hair is like my second winner, man!
Corix: you’re not scared with mutawa, man, huh?! (laughs)
Seth: nah!! Not! I told you, I swear to God, I was dating yesterday with my hair, I don’t give a shit if this summer or not, I don’t give a shit, this is something I like man! Its like, my hair is my second winner, that it won’t go up, my hair represents my own style, man! Black metaller, man! Something about evil, my hair is like, long hair is about ancient, have you read about ancient, every, its like ancient stuffs, its not about only metal and stuffs, you know also the concept of Satanist and stuffs, they always have long hair and stuffs..
Ron: yeah…I heard about the word God in you? Which God is that?
Corix: yeah…
Seth: well, I’ll tell you, which God is that, its like, I use to say that, its like, I’m use to it to say God of a…
Ron: because you know
Corix: in black metal you know…
Ron: you know, people are use to have conflicts in regards to religion in regards to God because there are so many beliefs….
Seth: yah…I’m different…..
Corix: its confusing, man! It’s confusing, you know, when you are saying God, we, you didn’t heard us saying God
Seth: you know, even with the guys from Impiety, if you check the cd
Corix: because we didn’t practice religion, man!
Seth: yeah..exactly, you know Impiety? If you check my cd, he was writing, it was like, which God maj? Because I always say “oh my God”! is not about that cuz I’m used to it, because I called the devils by their names..
Corix: you know, in my review in stuffs, you know, if I see in their inlays in their cd if they said God, you know, it’s ah….
Seth: ok, I’ll tell you something, the concept of my ideas its like God to me? I believe in everything, devil, God, Jesus, everything, they all exists, but depends on, its like, lets say, I don’t know, I don’t call myself a full satanic, but I believe in the devils, and I’m seeing them, I don’t fear them of cors, cuz I called myself a devil, I’m sure, even I’m human with flesh and bone, I still got a soul, got the point? So who knows? I might get form with the fuckin’ devils, its like, they might defrighted by me so, its like, I believe that they all exists, that the concept, and only, so about “God” “oh my God” and stuffs, that’s sort of its like you know, people language and stuff, cuz I’m used to it, that’s it, like “oh my God” “oh God” “oh! Whatever! Got the point? But depends on situation and stuff, sometimes I called the devil itself, so yah…but you know I’m not calling them, cuz uhm..you know, “hey Satan” I need your fuckin’ help, no, man! I don’t fear of Satan, I would,.. it’s like, I believe in myself more than Satan, I believe in myself, in my ideas is more darkened than Satan itself, that’s what I think….
Ron: uhuh…
Corix: anything to add, man?
Ron: not yet, I’m just supporting whatever questions you have…
Corix: alright…enough for that, man!
Seth: you know I’m weird, that’s everything about Saudi, I think you never met someone like me in Saudi, specially in Saudi Arabia, man! Even people, its like, do amazed, c’mon! black metal in Saudi Arabia? Do you believe in that shits? That sort of stuffs, I was like, c’mon!
Corix: how about those Creative Waste, Deathless Anguish, are they talking about religion? Are they serious about religion? Like those bands from Jeddah also? Because in my interview for them…
Seth: uhuh…
Corix: they are proud to say that they are muslims, they practice that..
Seth: yah of cors, ah..well, its not about religion and stuffs, I always feels like, I have the freedom, I always respect all religions, got the point? Like if their muslims, I’m proud to be a muslim, its like, my origin and stuffs, but I got my own ideas, my own feelings, c’mon! yah!
Ron: what is that ideas? You mean, belief? Something like that?
Seth: yah..beliefs, man!
Ron: belief…yah..
Seth: I always see them, man, its like, at night time, I can feel what will happen at the end of the world, end of humanity, devil will rise, creature will come to earth, man! Seriously, its written in the bible, in the black book, and even muslims in Koran its written over there that at the end of time evil will come…
Ron: so you believe that there’s an end of time then end of the world? There is?
Seth: of cors, there is, man! There is, for religion stuffs, I respect all religion, man! Muslim, Christian, Jews, whatever, man! I got no problem, I got Jews friends, I got Christians friends, I’m a muslim, but I got my own belief, got my point? I got my own image…
Ron: now, tell me, if that comes, if that will happen, if this the end of the world comes, what do you think will happen to the world, what do you think will happen to all the societies?
Seth: well, I wrote a song about the end of world, what I think, what I felt really, you know, the society of cors they will fight you know, you know muslims against Christianity, against Jews and it will be a big fuckin’ fight, this time, whenever this happen, demon will rise and they will come to earth…
Ron: so in the end of the world, these demons, this Satan, this Satanic people will come out, will come to rise?
Seth: of cors, man! Its written, man! Its not about that, its written in all in all religions and they come they will appear, got my point? Everybody, every demon will have his followers, got my point? So its like, every demon will come to each person, I’ve read the Koran of cors and I am a believer in Koran, there is also a demon will come before end of time, he’s trying to have followers, he would come at night time and he would show powers, he would…he can torture, and he can, its like, brings human whatever he’s dead raise them and you know, ah..its like, make him alive again, got my point? So he got fuckin’ powers, got the point? So, it would be a fuckin’ masterpiece, man!
Ron: you know, you said, you don’t believe in bible, you don’t believe in Koran?
Seth: no, I believe in all! I told you, I believe in all religions, in all religions
Ron: in all religions, but in the book itself, you said you don’t believe in Koran…
Seth: let me tell you something, uhmm..i believe in Koran of cors, I believe in every word in Koran, cuz you know, it’s a..its written by prophet Mohammad and its through God and stuffs and its all true, I believe in that, even in Koran, prophet mohammad was talking about demons, that’s what I believe also, some people say, I don’t believe there’s a demon, man! But there’s a demon, I can see them, right? You’ve seen movies, you’ve seen demons goin’ through humans and stuffs, this is fuckin’ obvious, man! That’s the point, even Christianity if you’ve read the bible and stuffs, so obvious, man! Its like everything is over there, originality, its like origins of religions is are right! Prophet mohammad, jesus, all, they all exists, even, the, you know, uhm,..cuz you know Christianity, they always says that jesus was, he was killed, but you know, jesus was not killed and his soul have been through God…
Photobucket
Corix: you are using the pentagram, you are using inverted cross, and it present against Christianity right?
Seth: exactly…
Corix: how about against some other religions, like the muslims…
Seth: let me tell you something…
Corix: can you say, or do have you guts to say, fuck Mohammad, fuck Allah?
Seth: Nah, man! No no!
Ron: like other….
Corix: because as a black metal, man! If I am a black metal, I’ll say fuck God! You know?
Seth: which God?
Corix: the God, the God that uhmm…not an evil God, you know…
Seth: ok, the good God..
Corix: yeah… the good God…(laughs)
Seth: ok, I’ll tell you something…
Corix: if I am black metal, I will say, fuck God, fuck Allah, fuck the Pope, fuck the Catholics, fuck all that, man!
Seth: well…
Ron: that is in the Christianity side, so what he is trying to ask is that,.. for awhile,..uhmm, those death metal bands sometimes those Christianity background, whenever they ask some questions they usually said, fuck Jesus, fuck God, fuck religion, in your side, he is trying to ask you, since you are a muslim, he’s trying to ask you, can you say that fuck God, fuck Religion can you say that one, since you are into death metal…
Seth: yah of cors, black metal..
Ron: black metal..yah
Seth: No I never say that, cuz you know, I respect them all, but..uhm..i believe in even more, I believe in God of cors, I believe a lot about Koran, I believe in everything, Catholics, Christians, cuz you know why? The concept is they all exists, you cant say no, you can read the books, it all exists and they’re trying to have their own followers, got the point? Jesus, prophet Mohammad
Corix: I know black metal, they say fuck God, just like Acheron, Bathory, Venom
Seth: yah, yah, cuz they know, they know nothing about it, seriously, I think those people haven’t read about Christianity, really Christians about the bible and the Koran if they understood it? They will say, ok, I believe in all of them, I believe in devils, I call the devils, I’m an evil guy, I’ a black metaller, I always write about darkness, but it doesn’t mean that I don’t believe in them, they exist, man! God exist and Satan exist…
Corix: so you don’t hate him?
Seth: No! I don’t hate God of cors, I believe in God but ah.. I also believe that Satan exists and demon exists but I’ve got my own world, my own world is something like a concept of darkness, my own darkness, my own feelings, my own hate and torture, got the point? That’s what I believe in more, I got my own world, that’s why, I believe in everything…
Ron: you’ve mentioned this hatred, what are those things that you have hate?
Seth: well, its like something within me, man! I’ve been born by hate, man! Its like hate is something to me, we’re black metallers or death metallers, we’re metal head, everybody against something, right? Every ideas, every black metal ideas, every death metal ideas supposed to be hate against, let’s say religion, society if it’s deathcore, lets say government, lets say whatever, everybody has on their hate, lets I’ve got my own hate, I against,…ah ah...lets talk about it before, its like I got my own hate against some, its like ah.. ah…..
Ron: against what?
Seth: ah….
Ron: what?
Seth: well, I hate poseurs, I don’t ah…lets say, my friends, what would I really like, its like metal friends, its like their ideas, their concept of hate, cuz you know, everybody has their own hate, not all love, I don’t like people like, oh I love everything, c’mon! this is fuckin’ bullshit! Ok I love God but you should hate something, should be, there’s suppose to be an enemy, we just how we reborn, even prophets, even who, everybody has his own fuckin’ enemy, got the point?
Corix: so you hate poseurs, man?
Seth: I fuckin’ hate poseurs, specially…..
Corix: but there’s a saying, that, people who hates poseurs are poseurs! Do you believe in that? (laughs)
Seth: well, I don’t believe in that saying seriously, cuz you know poseurs, seriously, can you interact with poseurs? If you met a guy who’s wearing a gay shirt and fuckin’ thin, and he was saying, oh I’m fuckin’ gay, you’d respect him? He’s a fuckin’ poseur, you would say, oh yah, nice to meet you mister gay, what the fuck! Seriously! Am I right? Am I right or wrong? Tell me?
Corix: (laughs)
Seth: there are poseurs in the fuckin’ different way, in Saudi you can find poseurs, in Philippines you can find poseurs, in ah..wherever! even in America you can find poseurs, man! Got the point?
Ron: anywhere, anywhere in the world there are poseurs…
Seth: exactly, but we are black metallers, we are metal head, so we should respect that, we are one community, man! We are called metal heads…
Corix: yeah…enough for that, man! What can you say about your country’s culture by the way? You know, there are lots of restrictions here, man! What can you say about that?
Seth: well,
Corix: like you cant talk to a woman in public, no alcohol here man, but we are drinking now, (laughs)
Seth: yeah, exactly! (laughs)
Corix: and there’s no freedom at all, here, man! What can you say about that?
Seth: No, there’s some ways, man! There is freedom, we do our own concerts, we do meet girls, I always date, man! I always, I have lots of fans, girls and guys…
Corix: but you are hiding, man…
Seth: well, its undercover because of the…you know there are some kind of aspects and sides…
Corix: what can you say about your country’s culture?
Seth: well, I would say…it will change someday, man! It will go move on, until it would be something like Dubai, you know Dubai? It’s a muslim country? But they got their own freedom, you can be a Satanic over there, they wont do a thing, they wont sue you, got the point? Someday, Saudi will be the same, now Saudi is moving forward, if you compare Saudi ten years ago, fuckin; bunch of differences, now you can see metal head, before you cant see metal heads, they cant exists, they will kill them, right now? You can see lots of metal heads, man! So we do our own parties and concerts, we’re enjoying it, even if there’s politics or some people against us? We have our own private stuffs
Ron: so you mean, there are still chances, that Saudi Arabia will become free some other time?
Seth: its goin’ on, man! Since…its like, seriously, I’m proud with King Abdulah and his visits…seriously, I’m not lying, he’s visiting America, he’s doing some good relation, you know why? Cuz he’s opening this country, not like before…
Ron: yah, I know, I have read about this king Abdulah, King Abdulah is also a graduate of US… yah
Seth: of cors, man! That’s why, he wanna open this country and make it more open something like dubai…
Corix: talking about US, how do you feel about Americans and the British here that they have freedom here in their compound, they can eat pork….
Seth: I eat pork, by the way!
Corix: drink alcohol and their favorite beers, you know they can drink all of that shit, girls, party you know…how do you feel that the locals has no freedom like that here?
Seth: well, I’ll tell you something…locals, if they’re into, just like..if they believe in, like they live in the Americans and british way of the freedom? They can do it, man!
Corix: No, no
Ron: we are talking here in Saudi Arabia
Corix: No, what I mean, here in Saudi Arabia they have freedom here, you know what I’m sayin’? that the locals cant do that you know, what can you say,…how do you feel about that?
Seth: I’ll tell you something…well, I don’t feel, nothing, its ok, they can enjoy it, man! I’ve got my own freedom, if you check my house? I’ve got everything over here, I can date, I can play guitar, I can do whatever I want, you know…
Corix: how about your brothers, man!
Seth: my brothers?
Corix: No, I mean, the Saudis…
Seth: yah…the Saudi…well….
Corix: they can’t do that, man! How do you feel?
Seth: let me tell you something…uhm… I don’t care about…if he has a well, or lets say, live freely, he will find the way, man! Seriously, he will find the way, he would go through his freedom, he will fight for his freedom, that’s what mostly people right now are doing right now, its like, people in Saudi are fighting for their freedom, you can see them, how much do they travel, you can find Saudi everywhere…go for a vacation instead, its like, for an example, its like, mostly Saudi they are traveling man! You know why? They want freedom, that’s why they are traveling, got the point? They wanna do whatever they want, some people wanna drink, some people want some girls, everyone wanna go to cinemas or whatever, a concerts, even families, they want freedom, man! Got the point? But what I believe in, Saudi will have its own freedom soon! Totally…
Corix: but you believe that the Americans are treated well here?
Seth: in Saudi? Treated well?
Corix: yeah…the Americans…
Seth: well, Saudi….cuz you know, Americans are supportive and stuffs, specially…and you know…war and stuffs, they’re trying you know, they’re helpers in all the reasons over here, so yah, of cors…
Corix: so you are down with the Americans, man?! (laughs)
Seth: yah we got no problem, cuz you know, the bombing stuffs, that’s what I hate over here, c’mon! you got the point? even terrorists exists, I don’t know whats the concept of terrorists, man! What do they believin’ its like your bombing a Christianity, even muslims, Islam if you check the religion itself, you’re not suppose to bomb or kill a Christians or whatever, man! You should respect other religions, even prophet mohammad he was a friend with a Jew, its written, he was a friend with a Jew, that’s so fuckin’ obvious, man! Why should we kill them?
Ron: I’m with you with that belief, man!
Seth: exactly! So respect all religion! I respect Christians, I respect Jews, I respect even Satanic, but I would go and ask each one of them, explain what you believe in, explain, tell me, I wanna know, if its right? I would say its right, if wrong, you’re wrong and I will clarify, got the point? Cuz you know I like to read, I read every religion, even Satanist, I’ve read the black book, I read the bible, I went to churches in America, I have a Jew friend…
Corix: what did you do there in the church? (laughs)
Seth: No its not about doing, well, aahh, you know at school and stuffs in America, they took me to church, its like on Sunday you must go and stuffs in school tradition…
Corix: by the way, some black metal are talking about burning churches, do you talk about burning mosques? (laughs)
Seth: burning mosques? No, man! I never talk about burning mosques, I always talk about my own darkness, that’s it, cuz you know, believers, I cant stop believers, I respect all religions, , mosques, churches, Jews whatever, all humans have got their own beliefs, got the point? I got my own beliefs…
Ron: respect all religions and you consider yourself being a muslim…
Seth: I’m a muslim but I got my own dark world and I’m trying to bring some followers, got my point? I want people to feel my darkness, to know I’m a muslim, its ok
Corix: is it true, if you’re a muslim, you will be a muslim forever? Only death could separate you?
Seth: well, yah, you know whats difference between muslims…
Corix: is that true?
Seth: well, even muslims there’s a difference, like, you can find the…Shi-a, they believe in other stuffs, they believe, they always change some stuffs, but you know, I always believe in all of them, cuz you know why? I am a muslim, I believe in God, I believe in everything and also the other thing, I believe in devils and I’m writing about devils, I got my own dark world, that doesn’t make I’m not a muslim if I believe in darkness, it wont syas, its like, I don’t believe in God and stuffs,but you know I believe n God and I believe in darkness, what I’m doing right now is I’m writing my own darkness, cuz what I’m feeling right now is darkness
Ron: I would like to ask you again, who is that God? Because there are so many Gods, so many beliefs and so many religions which you think that you have a…you believe in all those…
Seth: ok, I’ll tell you…in that situation, whatever I call, I call it the good God…
Ron: can you mention any name of that God? Because there’s so many names…
Seth: yah…its called “Allah” its not only Allah, its God, even Christians they believe in one God, its about jesus that God, whatever they call it but jesus is like the messenger of God, he was the messenger, even prophet mohammad is the messenger, there are bunch of messeneger so I believe in them, the concept of that is I believe in Islam, I believe in my God, but I have my own dark world,its not about you don’t believe in God and you don’t believe in devils, how come? You should believe in the dark world and the good world..
Ron: yeah, man! That is you freedom in your own belief, now, what I am going to ask you is that, ah…since you’ve mention that you are more in darkness and you believe that you are a muslim and you believe in other religions, and ah…what can you say about this ah…the conflicts between this two, the Christianity? And the muslims? Since in the past there is a conflict between this two, what can you say about that? Can you tell me something about that?
Seth: well, ah, I would say, I would go against you in this situation, there is no conflict….
Ron: it was,
Corix: it has, man!
Ron: because you know, there are some movies, some write ups….
Seth: of cors, it came up, but you know, at the start, I would say that jesus was the God sender, and you know, Jews believe in him, Christians believe in him and muslim do believe in him, so its like, he existed if you go..and read another religion you will find it the same, man! The prohets are metioned…
Corix: No it has conflicts, man! Because it creates war because of that, it has war because of that,man!
Seth: well, yah, you’re right! But I don’t believe it, got the point? Its like, If they read right, there has suppose to be wars, cuz you know, I’m not…its like, I believe my own… I have my own world, even muslims, just like Christians and jews, its like all humans should be as one they should believe in something, ok? Everybody has their own belief that’s ok, you should respect him, you’re a Jew, I respect you, you’re a Christian, I respect you too, c’mon! muslim, the origin of muslim and Christianity and jews is about respect man, respect other believers, if they believe in God, at least all of them believe in God, then, got the point? Even he believes in darkness, darkness exists, Satan exists, I believe in Satan, it doesn’t mean that…fuck you man you believe in Satan, you’re a fuckin’ anti-christ whatever they call it, everybody has their ideas…
Ron: in other words, that is what we call human respect
Seth: yah, respect human of cors, man! But you know every human has a bright side and the dark side, got the point?
Corix: enough for that, man! So you like our shit, man! We drink right now? (laughs)
Seth: yeah its great, man! (laughs)
Ron: have you tried that one before?
Seth: no, never, man! I was bring from compounds over here, my friends and stuff, they always bring…
Ron: don’t you know that stuff is only made here in Saudi Arabia?
Corix: yeah! Its is homebrew, man!
Seth: which is good..
Corix: that’s D.I.Y, you know DIY, man? (laughs)
Seth: (laughs)
Ron: Do it Yourself
Seth: yeah! Which is good!
Corix: this is fuckin’ underground, man! (laughs)
Seth: yeah! I like this stuff seriously!
Corix: alright, enough for that…how about the Arab and Israeli conflict, man?
Seth: yah…what about it?
Corix: what can you say about that?
Seth: well, I think everything is wrong, man! They’re fighting against Muslim and Jews, right? Its all about the place itself, I think in my,.. I would say, its like its ok that Jews should have their own place..
Corix: do you think it will end or something like that?
Seth: no, I’ve read all religion, it wont end until the end of the world, man! And seriously, they will fight, fight fight fight until the end of the world, until some one will rise, the muslims or Christians or jews, got the point? So they will fight, but I’m against them, got the point, we should respect other man, you got your own world, you’re jew? You got your own world, I’m a muslim, I got my own world, even if I’m satanic, I’ve got my own world, so what, I believe in satan, you can find it in Uk, in America in Canada wherever you can find a lot of Satanist and they got their own world, never interfere people, even the government never interfere, got the point? You satanic, you got your own world, you got your own music, that’s ok, man! Got the point?
Ron: what you mean, what are you trying to say is that; when this end of the world come, there will be a unity? What? Is that what you mean?
Seth: no, it supposed to have like unity and stuffs, but you know…but its not gonna be that
Corix: so divided we end, man?
Seth: yah, their would be a big fuckin’ war, its like, all is fighting for his belief, which is fuckin’ wrong, it would be torture, it will be killing, and you know America will kill whatever, whatever will kill whatever it will be a big fuckin fight…
Ron: by the end of world their will be no torture?
Seth: it will be a big fuckin torture, devil will come
Ron: really…
Seth: yah devils will come, I’ve read all the books, it’s well known, there’s devil living inside and their hiding, devils will eat humans and they will come out at the end of the time…they can eat as what as they want to…
Ron: don’t you know that you are already facing the devil? (Laughs)
Seth: well, who’s devil, which devil, seriously I am not frightened them, I don’t fear them, man! cuz you know, I call myself a devil also, in some ways, got my point? If you can read my lyrics, you will know that I’m so fuckin’ demonic, id ont fear them, I would say fuck you devils, I have more evil side which is more evil than you fuckin’ devils, I have my good side which is more good than any fuckin’ good…
Corix: I heard and read something that the muslims will dominate the world, because they are majority than the Christians…
Seth: of cors, well, when do you mean, at the end of the world?
Corix: no, even if it will not end yet…
Seth: yeah…its written in muslims stuffs, because muslim was the last religion, the first religion was of cors...ah… jews
Corix: Catholic?...
Seth: no, not catholic, Jews was first, Jesus and then Catholics then Muslims, if I’m not wrong, I don’t know which first, whatever, the last religion was muslim, so what do they think at the end muslim will rises
Corix: maybe you fell asleep in your history class (laughs)
Seth: well, man! I would say, I respect them all, all religions, I would never fight a Christians, I would never fight a jew, I would never fight satanic, I will never fight them…
Corix: you will never fight Christians…how ‘bout the inverted cross, that’s against Christianity, man! How ‘bout that?
Seth: you’ve seen my sign, I have some crosses and pentagram but…
Corix: no, the inverted crosses is against Christianity, man! We are talking about Christianity…
Seth: well, yah, I am not against them, I believe them in some ways, everybody has their own belief, in somehow its right, he believes in the devil and exist the devil and of his power, he’s right, devils has powers, he believes in God, God has powers, he believes in everything, there are some concepts, you cant say no, got the point? Even the satanics, they’re always against God, they’re using their devils against the God, devils powers against God, which is, you know, everyone has its own powers, God has own powers, devils has its own power and I respect that, got the point?
Corix: alright…enough for that, man! Last question… will you die for your country, man? Are you something like a patriotic shit, something like that?
Seth: no, I wouldn’t do that, man! Its like, I would never kill a Christian cuz you know? I have a close Christian and also jew friend more than muslim, so I would never fight a Christian…
Corix: for your country?
Seth: I would never fight for my country, I would make it peace and freedom, I will do my best…
Corix: so you’re not a patriotic shit or something like that?
Seth: nah, nah, nah, I’m fuckin’ dark spirits, that’s it, I’m trying to find some followers, but always my concepts and writings and stuffs is not against any religions, got the point? So I respect them all
Corix: every muslims are talking like that, because mostly muslims are saying that they would fight for their own country, man!
Seth: its not about that, the fighting for their own country against whom? Christians? This is not fuckin’ right!
Corix: I am with you with that, man!
Seth: exactly! I would show you the book of Koran itself, it doest says that, mohammad he didn’t fought against for his country, he didn’t fight for his country, got the point? That’s my concept, he fights me? I’ll fight back, got the point? If a Christian guy fight me? I would fight him back, if a jew fight me? I would fight him back, if a jew or Christian respect me? I respect them all, that’s the concept…
Ron: so, in other words, you are kind of revengeful…(laughs)
Seth: well, ah..oh my God that’s fuckin’ funny, man! That’s fuckin’; funy! (laughs)
Corix: cheers, man! (laughs)
Seth: so you know, its good that you got my ideas, I know you’ve never met a guy like that in Saudi, right?
Corix: yeah! You’re the only one we’ve met, man! Its been a long time, man! I’ve been here for almost two years, man!
Seth: amazing, man! At least, you found someone who believes…even in Saudi a place that no one could ever imagine that you find that sort of person that you could meet, a black metaller who has beliefs in everything, he respects darkness, he has his own world and stuffs but he has respects all religion and stuff and this is what supposed to be, right? You’re a catholic, right?
Corix: yeah…but I am not a practicing catholic…
Seth: exactly! But even though…originality what are you?
Corix: originality…yeah!
Seth: exactly! So I’m gonna respect you no matter what, got the point, even you’re religion or not, I’ll respect you for who you are, got the point? And for being a metal head, cuz you know, people says like, metal is something against human, something, its like the opposite, but I think wrong, its not always like that, we talk about darkness ,ok, this is our feeling, satan exist, everything exists, we should believe, everybody has their own beliefs and we should respect, got the point?
Corix: so lets end up traditionally, man! Your last words…
Seth: ok my last words, well, I’ll give you this words, its like ah…listen to my music, try to feel my lyrics and music my black stuff and you will know how I feel and how darkness I’ve got and its like, how…try to feel it and go through it, trust me to be something dark and be my follower…yeah
Corix: alright…
Seth: I will give you my last scream…..
Corix: yeah…your last scream…
Ron: you are free to do your Last scream
Seth: (he’s screaming) that last about 19 seconds
Corix: how many seconds that one? (laughs)
Seth: (laughs)
Ron: this is pretty nice, man! I feel like I’m in hell, man! (laughs)
Seth: thanx a lot! I would say, I’m so grateful and… really, you rule guys! And you know I’m so glad you interviewed me guys specially in Saudi and stuffs, I want people to know more about me and listen to my music so really, thanx a lot and I’m so grateful and you go guys and check my music more
Corix: don’t forget to check this fuckin’ shit…(I was pointing my zine)
Seth: yeah! I will make you famous, man! (laughs) yeah, but really, your interviews and ideas are so good, so I’ll support you guys whatever you do, I’ll be the supporter and uhmm..if you want me to help you out, I can be your biggest fuckin’ support…seriously! thanx a lot…
Ron: we’re goin’ to invite you in the Philippines, man! We’re waiting for you there, man!
Seth: oh yeah!
Corix: you should eat exotic food, man! (Laughs)
Seth: (laughs) oh yeah!
Corix: and drink local shits, man!

(We’re all laughing) and that ends the shit!

Contact: www.myspace.com/immortalseth

No comments:

Post a Comment